Saturday 1 June 2013

"We aren’t born anything" by Ben Yu

Just read it and loved it !
http://benyu.org/we-arent-born-anything/

While I was stumbling upon one thing and another, I finally came across this. It all started with an article on "Ghost" kickstarter and the article claimed it was good for Bloggers. I then read that this was a sort of movement that is leading people to focus on text and images of blogging rather the theme (the way it looks). And then I found that some Medium and Svbtle already offer that. So I got into their home page and started looking for what it hosts and luckily stumbled across this. 

1 comment:

yerikvaca said...

Caesars completes merger of Harrah's and Wynn in Las Vegas
Caesars Entertainment has completed its acquisition of 양주 출장샵 gaming division 보령 출장마사지 of 사천 출장샵 Harrah's Las Vegas in a 서울특별 출장안마 $4.2 billion 이천 출장안마 deal.